Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Marcus Davis Wants A Bloody Brawl Against Nate Diaz At UFC 118

Marcus Davis and Nate Diaz will hook em up at UFC 118 this weekend and "The Irish Hand Grenade" talked to Fighter's Only this last week about want type of fight he expects between himself and Diaz when the Octagon door close:<br><br>

"[Nate Diaz] He looked good against Markham, looked beefy. Him moving up recently isn?t an advantage, I?m a smaller Welterweight anyway. My advantages are in my boxing background and footwork. I need to make sure I put myself where I need to, then get myself out of there so I don?t get hit or taken down." <br><br>

"He?s a tough guy, he?s very crafty. Guys think they?ve got the best of him and he ends up catching them in submissions. He poses a lot of difficulty. He?s good at being tall, using his reach. He?s got a good lead right hand he paws out to measure distance and keep the guy there. He?s got a good right shovel hook over the top that he works really well to set up his left hand when he needs to. He?s got wrestling, he outwrestled Josh Neer, and he?s a very good wrestler. Then he?s sick on his back, his jiu-jitsu is great.<br><br>

"I?m just as confident as every time. It?s just another fight, not going to give him abilities he doesn?t have. Just going to go in there, do my job and try to win. And entertain. I want it to be an entertaining, bloody brawl."

mma cage fighting mma fight training mma fight gyms

No comments:

Post a Comment