Friday, August 20, 2010

Chad Griggs Says Lashley Needs To Get Through Him If He Wants Title

Chad Griggs will be stepping into the cage against former WWE star Bobby Lashley this weekend at Strikeforce: Houston and although some have said Lashley has been dodging opponents that may cause him problems, Griggs would like to remind Lashley and he'll have to get through him if he wants a crack at the Strikeforce title:<br><br>

"He wants to fight for the title, but he?s got to get through me first. Hopefully he?s not overlooking me. He needs to be prepared. If he loses to me, it?s going to take him awhile to get back in the running, getting people to once again believe that he?s the man. Everybody wants to see Bobby fight and wants to see him tested. So the message is that I?m planning on testing him. The goal is to get there and hit him with a few things he hasn?t been hit with yet. We?ll see if he really does want to fight or not. I think the fans will jump over to my side once the tide turns. Once they see he?s not invincible, I think they?ll come over to the underdog?s side. I know I?ll have a few fans there, and hopefully after the fight, I?ll have a few more."<br><br>

mma pride fighting mma fight clips mma free fight

No comments:

Post a Comment