Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cro Cop Says He Won't Be 100% For Frank Mir At UFC 119

Mirko Cro Cop will step in for an injured Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira at UFC 119 against former UFC Heavyweight Champion Frank Mir but the former star of Pride and winner of the 2006 Pride Open Weight GP says that he likely won't be coming in at 100% when he steps into the Octagon on September 25th:<Br><Br>

"I am aware that I am not going to be 100-percent for this fight because in this sport five weeks notice is basically last-minute notice. But I know the UFC had no other solution and so I could not refuse the owner of the UFC, who has made me financially secure, or the UFC fans, who I do not want to disappoint."<br><br>

Props <a href=http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news/viewarticle.php?id=5090>Fighter's Only</a>

mma fight socks mma fight cages ben askren mma fight

No comments:

Post a Comment