Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nate Marquardt Feels Georges St. Pierre Would Destroy Jake Shields

Nate Marquardt who is a training partner of UFC Welterweight Champ Georges St. Pierre talked this week about his a potential title challenger down the road for the Champ in Jake Shields and where he feels Shields stands in the 170lb. picture and how he'd fair against the St. Pierre:<br><br>

"It's hard to say. I think he definitely would be good at middleweight but I thought he looked bad at 170. Part of it was the weight cut, but part of it is his style as well, and I think a lot of people underestimate Kampmann -- he's a tough, well-rounded fighter. I don't think he's the best but he's good at everything. Shields is kind of the opposite -- not good at some things but really good or the best at other things. I think putting Shields against a well-rounded opponent was bad for him against Kampmann and worse against Georges. I think Georges is going to destroy him."<br><br>

Props: <a href=http://www.mmafighting.com>MMAFighting.com</a>

mma fight shop mma fight tonight mma fight tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment