Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gabriel Gonzaga Will Only Fight Again if Money Is Right

Filed under: UFC, NewsUFC 121 was possibly the last time heavyweight Gabriel Gonzaga stepped foot inside an MMA cage.

Gonzaga says he's unsure if he'll fighting again after receiving his UFC walking papers following the loss to Brendan Schaub on Oct. 23 in Anaheim. In a vlog released early Tuesday (video below), Gonzaga stated he would only come back if compensated to his standards.

"MMA I don't know because I'm not going to fight for cheap money, and the UFC was paying me well," the 31-year-old Gonzaga said. "Another organization is there and I don't know if they are interested in me or not. My main goal is to not fight MMA again, but if you have a good prize, I can be back fighting."

pride mma fighting wec mma fighting ameture mma fights

No comments:

Post a Comment