Sunday, November 7, 2010

Brendan Schaub Uninterested In Nelson Rematch, Wants A Mir Or Cro Cop

Up and coming heavyweight contender Brendan Schaub may have lost to Roy Nelson in the finals of The Ultimate Fighter but he isn't too concerned about avenging that loss and would instead prefer to fight the likes of former Heavyweight Champ Frank Mir as he progresses through the ranks:<br><br>

"If the UFC calls, I?m up for whatever they ask me to do? but I did say I think that next step up from Gonzaga would be a guy like Frank Mir or [Cro Cop]. For me, that?s kind of headed in the direction of getting closer to the title. I don?t know that fighting a guy like Roy does that. But whatever the UFC wants, I?m the guy. As far as the redemption stuff, it doesn?t do it for me. I am a different fighter now. I truly believe in my heart 100 percent the outcome would be different between Roy and I. I would prefer a bigger name like Frank Mir or Cro Cop."<br><br>

Props: <a href=http://www.mmaweekly.com>MMAWeekly.com</a>

mma fight space jason ellis mma fight mma fight live

No comments:

Post a Comment