Monday, November 1, 2010

Jake Shields Plans To Be Cageside For GSP Vs. Koscheck

Jake Shields is now sitting in wait to see who he will face when he gets his welterweight title shot next year and the former Strikeforce Middleweight champ talked this week about his plans to go to Montreal in December to keep an eye on things when Georges St. Pierre defends the title against Josh Koscheck:<Br><br>

"I knew I put on such a poor performance (at UFC 121), I wouldn?t have been surprised at all if (Dana White) said either Jon Fitch or Carlos Condit or something for the title shot. I wouldn?t have blamed him at all cause I was so mad at myself for putting on such a bad performance."<Br><br>

"I think it?s awesome that they?re still giving me the shot. I honestly do still feel I deserve a title shot, on a 15-fight winning streak, over some pretty decent opponents."<Br><br>

"I definitely plan on going up to Montreal and be watching to see who I?m fighting. Maybe I?ll pull a Josh Koscheck and bash their hockey team or something like that."<Br><br>

"There?s a possibility of me fighting Georges St. Pierre in Toronto in that big 50,000 seat arena or whatever it is. You might as well make them hate you like Koscheck?s done."<Br><br>

Props: <a href=http://mmaweekly.com/jake-shields-happy-to-face-gsp-in-toronto-will-be-cageside-at-ufc-124>MMAWeekly.com</a>

joe rogan mma fight how to start mma fighting learn to fight mma

No comments:

Post a Comment