Friday, September 17, 2010

Rampage On Machida: He'd Wear Sneakers To The Octagon If He Could

Quinton Jackson has a light heavyweight match up scheduled with Lyoto Machida next month and plans to come out swinging for the KO, that is, if Machida will stand with him:<br><br>

"I started this camp very early. I stayed in shape from the last fight and the weight hasn't been an issue this time. Every single minute of this camp will be focused on technique; not getting back in shape or shaking the ring rust after a long time off... If Machida decides to fight me, it will be an exciting fight for one round before he goes to sleep. I am expecting him to run from me, though. He'd wear sneakers into the Octagon if he could! But don't worry, I will hunt him down and get him anyway."<br><br>

Props: UFC.com

mma fight socks mma fight cages ben askren mma fight

No comments:

Post a Comment